This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Issues policy

Dec 21, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Hi,
We had some discussions here about various issues, but it would be nice to see if they are accepted, and if so what is their priority (for what release they are planned).

I see the issue tracker on github but i'm not sure if i should add suggestions there (rules only say about bugs).
If you have a reproducible bug, you can post it here, but it would be more helpful to the developers if you could instead post it to our github issue tracker
Dec 22, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Hi,

I think it would be helpful if you can add items to the issue tracker on github. If it is a suggestion rather than a bug report please tag it as an Enhancement. Don't set any milestone on the issue and make sure that the issue includes a link back to the discussion here. Then we can carry on any discussion here and the discussion thread can be a resource to refer back to when it is time to implement.

Of course, if there is something you are itching to implement and want to submit a pull request that would be great. I haven't yet given a lot of thought to rules for contributions but if it is anything beyond a trivial fix I would want to see:

a) unit tests
b) build working for .NET, Portable and Mobile builds. If a feature cannot be implemented on one of the platforms for any reason, that needs to be spelled out in the pull request.
c) documentation updates where appropriate - especially if adding a new feature for developers

Cheers

Kal